[keycloak-dev] Browser Javascript Support

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 02:54:52 EDT 2016

For admin console we'll not support that wide list of browsers. It'll be
last two Firefox, last two Chrome, IE11, Edge and Safari. As we're based on
Bootstrap and Angular it should more or less work on others as well.

For login it should support anything that makes sense and there's no
requirement for javascript there.