[keycloak-dev] How to store value in RequiredAction so it becomes available in an Authenticator?

Rashmi Singh singhrasster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 01:17:05 EDT 2016

Hi,

When I set a value in UserSessionNote in authenticator as:

context.getClientSession().setUserSessionNote("testname", "testvalue");

the value set is available in other authenticators. However, I have a
changePasswordAction where I need to store a value to be made available to
an authenticator. I tried setting in a similar way but the value is not
available in the auhenticator. Is that the expected behavior?

In that case, how can I store a value in my ChangePasswordAction so I can
retrieve it in an Authenticator? Any help will be appreciated.