[keycloak-dev] feature request

Mátyás Bachorecz bachoreczm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:07:18 EDT 2016

Hi,

we have a multi-component project, and all components running in one
machine, also Keycloak.
We would like to obtain token via curl, and our components would like to
validate it, but they can't, because we've got:
"Token audience doesn't match domain. Token issuer is " + token.getIssuer()
+ ", but URL from configuration is " + realmUrl (RSATokenVerifier.java)

I would like to implement a new feature: a new checkbox or something else
to realm settings page, which can switch off the above mentioned feature.
I've read that I should write an email here if I would like to implement
something. Is it ok, or how it works?

Br,
Matyi