[keycloak-dev] How to report security problem

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:54:50 EDT 2016

Hello,

just a quick follow-up IIRC there was also a link with something like
"Found a Security issue? report it here" on the keycloak.org
website a while ago - might also have been the website of the Red Hat SSO
product. Anyways keycloak.org should have a
more visible link / section with details about reporting security issues.

Cheers,
Thomas