[keycloak-dev] Memory leak fix merge to 1.9.x releases

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 01:43:29 EDT 2016

Hi,

We do not maintain 1.9 in community any longer. If you need long term
support of a release please get Red Hat Single Sign-On. 7.0 is based of
Keycloak 1.9.8.Final.

With regards to KEYCLOAK-3202 you don't actually need the fix as the
workaround I added to the comment in the issue is more than sufficient
solution if you are experiencing this issue.