[keycloak-dev] Edit value contained in NameID field of SAML response

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Sep 5 02:49:11 EDT 2016

This is a free community forum so please be patient. We are not always able
to provide an answer straight away. If you are interested in a higher level
of support please consider our supported option
https://access.redhat.com/products/red-hat-single-sign-on.

I'm not quite following what your setup is, but you can modify the SAML
assertions through protocol mappers for the client in the Keycloak admin
console.