[keycloak-dev] Some branches are gone?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 08:33:02 EDT 2016

We won't be reviewing or accepting PRs to anything but master and maybe
1.9.x.  We just don't have the cycles to maintain older versions.  We
strive to maintain backward compatibility whenever possible.  WE try to
make keycloak upgradable and will make fixes around this accordingly.
We have said this from day one. Releases are tagged, so if you need to
stay on a specific version for whatever reason, then you can branch and
maintain the branch yourselves.  I don't recommend this though as you
will get no help from us and you'll be on your own.  If stability is
something you strive for, then I suggest you work off the community
version our product is based on: 1.9.x.