[keycloak-dev] Keycloak 2.2.0.CR1 Released
sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 14:17:52 EDT 2016
Keycloak 2.2.0.CR1 has just been released. The final release will follow
next week if no major issues are reported. Few highlights of this release:
- *OpenID Connect certification* - We've continued to work on our OpenID
Connect implementation and we're now passing the basic, implicit, hybrid
and config profiles. We'll get the dynamic profile sorted in the 2.3
- *Server config moved to standalone/domain.xml* - In the past some
server configuration was done in keycloak-server.json and some in
standalone/domain.xml. We've now moved all config to standalone/domain.xml
and keycloak-server.json is now deprecated. This brings the option to use
jboss-cli including offline scripts to automate configuration.
- *Manual DB migration* - We've had automatic migration of the database
for a long time, but we now have an option to have Keycloak write a SQL
migration file instead of applying the changes directly.
- *Fuse adapter download* - There is now a Fuse adapter download that
makes it possible to install Keycloak support in Fuse without access to
external Maven repository.
- *Hot deployment of providers* - It's now possible to hot deploy custom
providers from within a JEE deployment. We've not had the chance to write
documentation around this yet and it could do with a bit more testing so
consider it a preview feature. Take a look at the user-storage-jpa provider
example though, it's great stuff!
- *Identity Provider Authenticator* - In the past redirecting to
identity providers was hardcoded in the Keycloak code, we've now refactored
this into a new authenticator.
- *Norwegian, Japanese and Lituanian translations* - Keycloak now comes
with 11 translations. 10 of them contributed and maintained by our
For the full list of issues resolved check out JIRA
to download the release go to the Keycloak homepage
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the keycloak-dev