[keycloak-dev] Accessing SAML Request attributes in Authenticaors

Muein Muzamil shmuein+keycloak-dev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:31:59 EDT 2016

Just to add to my previous email, I looked into the code and came across
SAMlService::loginRequest method where we are setting different SAML
parameters into client session. So we can imagine setting NameID also in
the session notes at that point. If this change makes sense then do let me
know and I can modify the code and can generate the pull request. Or if you
would like to do this yourself, even then this is fine with me :).

Regards,
Muein