[keycloak-dev] Register custom JAX-RS Providers

Martin Hardselius martin.hardselius at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:49:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

What about executing

ResteasyProviderFactory.pushContext(KeycloakApplication.class, this);

before the KeycloakSessionFactory is created? It would be sweet to be able
to install, e.g, custom container filters.

I realise that it might not be the best idea to solve it, since the
Application class might only be partially constructed when #getSingletons
or #getClasses is called, but I think it's useful for plugging in extra
monitoring or whatever.

Maybe an SPI with access to the singletons and classes sets?