[keycloak-dev] Infinite loop problem with authenticated users browsing out of root context

Maurício Giacomini Penteado mauriciogiacomini at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:13:22 EDT 2016

Hi Sebastian

I did a code very similar of photoz sample.
On my "index.html" has the same <script> block from photoz sample but with onLoad: 'check-sso' on initOptions:

<script>
var initOptions = {
onLoad: 'check-sso',
responseMode: 'query',
flow: 'standard'
};

keycloak.init(initOptions).success(function (authenticated) {
output('Init Success (' + (authenticated ? 'Authenticated' : 'Not Authenticated') + ')');
}).error(function () {
output('Init Error');
});
</script>
To pass keycloak instance for angular code I put on my "app.js" a provider:

var app = angular.module('myApp', [])
.provider('keycloak', function () {
return {
setKeycloak: function (value) {
keycloak = value;
},
$get: function () {
return keycloak;
}
};
});
Injecting keycloak on my controller I have success accessing keycloak methods like login or logout:

app.controller('MainCtrl', ['$scope, ''keycloak', function ($scope, keycloak) {
$scope.login = function () {
            keycloak.login();
        };
        $scope.logout = function () {
            keycloak.logout();
        };
}
]);

Doing this way, I can call angular login and logout from $scope in "index.html" that I have all keycloak event logs reported like photoz sample:

<button id="btnLogin" ng-click="login()">Login</button>
<button id="btnLogout" ng-click="logout()">Logout</button>

The behavior of my app is that I described on last email with an infinite loop if an authenticated user browse to www.exampledomain.com/someAppPath.

I am not doing the bootstrap of angular, perhaps it can be my problem. I not know where is the best place to do it, I will try find.

Regards,
Maurício.