[keycloak-dev] Allow adapter subsystem to just inject dependencies

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 02:18:16 EDT 2016

On 28/09/16 10:58, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> Not sure even using "<secure-deployment...>" makes sense at all in
> this case.  If there's keycloak.json the subsystem still injects the
> dependencies, but doesn't do any configuration. Why can't it just rely
> on that?
Without "secure-deployment", you also need the KEYCLOAK in login-config
in web.xml  in addition to keycloak.json.

Anyway, regarding usability, I suspect it's not an option to require
people to crack inside hawtio.war and change the things in the WAR
directly? Otherwise they can just add jboss-deployment-structure.xml
into the hawtio.war and I don't need to care about subsystem at all.

Marek