[keycloak-dev] Move documentation to a single book/repository

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 02:55:15 EDT 2016

This was a work-around to be able to have a single repository for all docs.
I do agree with you though, it's harder to search and find things when it's
in completely different guides. This ends up being a hybrid approach as all
bits are still separated into the same groupings, but are available from
within the same book so you can search it all. For searching try the
excellent (if I can say so myself) http://www.keycloak.org/search.html -
one search to search them all :)