[keycloak-dev] testsuite still eats server-side logs in IDE

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 4 04:21:30 EDT 2017

I found some workaround to fix that. PR sent here:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4002

Now the default logging level for "org.keycloak" is INFO when you run
from IDE, but disabled when you run with maven-surefire-plugin. In both
cases, system property "keycloak.logging.level" can be used to override
the default.

Marek