[keycloak-dev] Arabic Locale

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 09:01:32 EDT 2017

Take a look at https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/3885. That's a PR
for Swedish translation.

Arabic would be interesting as we only have left-to-right languages at the
moment. For Arabic I'm not sure it would be as simple as adding the message
bundles due to it being right-to-left.

As Marek mentioned, we do not do any languages other than English
ourselves. Everything else is purely contributed and maintained by the
community.