[keycloak-dev] Make the application context path available on the HttpFacade

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 11:09:38 EDT 2017

Hi !

While trying to fix https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4342 I
realized that I need to have the application context path.
The fix is for the CookieTokenStore, it's failing currently when no
application context is set (for instance a Spring Boot or WF Swarm app
running directly under localhost:8080). (details are in the ticket)

I was hoping to rely on this method getRelativePath();
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/adapters/spi/adapter-spi/src/main/java/org/keycloak/adapters/spi/HttpFacade.java#L51
but for the Undertow implementation for instance , it returns an empty
string.

So, we could add a seperate method on the HttpFacade (or the
KeycloakDeployment object) that returns the application context path, it's
not trivial since it needs to be added to all the adapter implementations.
WDYT ?

Sebi