[keycloak-dev] (no subject)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Aug 3 09:46:35 EDT 2017

Hmm.. Is it possible to have blacklist password policy implementation
without this dependency? We are trying to not introduce much 3rd party
dependencies, so not sure if it's possible to accept PR with this
additional dependency...

Anyway, I think you need to update
distribution/feature-packs/server-feature-pack . Add dependency to
pom.xml file and to modules directory. Also add it as dependency to
server-spi-private module.

Marek