[keycloak-dev] WebSocket token validation

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Aug 14 06:12:17 EDT 2017

Would be nice to have, but AFAIK we haven't had much demand for this (not
sure why). We're pretty swamped at the moment so contribution would have to
include testing, documentation as well as a quickstart (in our new
quickstart repo). I'd also like feedback from the rest of the team to see
what others think.