[keycloak-dev] Upgraded to WildFly 11 Beta

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 13:22:32 EDT 2017

Can't you just create a smaller job in Travis for this?  Is there a
total limit we are getting close to reaching?   LDAP and DB compatiblity
is one thing, but, we need Travis to pick up as much as possible.
Otherwise its very hard for us to release on demand.  Our release
process is already really slow and other parts of the company are
complaining that its too long.

>>> https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4387