[keycloak-dev] Keycloak 3.3.0.CR1 release approaching

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 08:11:52 EDT 2017

I have some changes in the queue for WF11 + Elytron adapters [1] and I'm
working on some other changes to adapter subsystem.

I hope to have a PR with subsystem changes until tomorrow. My challenge is
to try to keep the same subsystem working for both WF10 and WF11.
Otherwise, I'm afraid we would need a separated distribution for WF11.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4388