[keycloak-dev] Remove realm json at "/auth/realms/<realm name>"

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Aug 18 01:25:25 EDT 2017

My bad, been on holiday to long. It's not in there directly, but rather
then URI for the keys are specified in jwks_uri. So it'll be something like:
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/certs

One of the main reasons you want to use this is that there can be more than
one public key permitted at any given time due to key rotation support.