[keycloak-dev] jarless Keycloak distro

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 10:02:50 EDT 2017

Helps in dev a lot like you said.

I was told Wildfly team builds it for their arquillian test harness.
Not sure why it would be beneficial.

Could define "profiles" that are small downloads and ready to run.

At least for Wildfly, saves disk space or allows for a mounted NFS
shared maven repo.

Jason Greene was talking about using shared docker data volumes +
mmapped jars.  This kind of structure might be able to facilitate that.