[keycloak-dev] remove jboss-client.jar?

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:03:55 EDT 2017

Hello,

One thing to note is that one needs the jboss-client.jar to access wildfly
via jmx remotely.
http://www.mastertheboss.com/jboss-server/wildfly-8/monitoring-wildfly-using-visualvm

At least that was the only way I could get it to work.

Cheers,
Thomas

Am 21.08.2017 6:22 nachm. schrieb "Stan Silvert" <ssilvert at redhat.com>:

We could also think about getting rid of jboss-cli-client.jar.  It's not
used by jboss-cli.sh when you are running from /bin.  It is copied to a
remote box when someone wants to use jboss-cli.sh remotely.   Removing
it would save another 7M.