[keycloak-dev] remove jboss-client.jar?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 00:21:31 EDT 2017

If jboss-client.jar is used for JMX I guess we'll need to keep it. Unless
there's an alternative way to do that. I find it strange that a jar is
needed for a JMX connection.

jboss-cli-client.jar should probably be kept as well in case some folks
wants to use jboss-cli remotely (which I can imagine some would?).