[keycloak-dev] Adding IdentityProviderMappers

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 03:28:21 EST 2017

You can use the internal SPIs, but bear in mind that these are not
guaranteed to be backwards compatible. They are also not supported in Red
Hat Single Sign-On.

We are planning on refining and making more and more SPIs public and
backwards compatible. However, that's a big task and we have to do it
incrementally.

Could be handy to have a built-in mapper that copies everything, would like
to see it have both inclusion and exclusion though. Maybe it should support
space separate lists as well rather than just regex. To accept it we'd have
to have the same mapper for OIDC and SAML, it would also need to be fully
tested.