[keycloak-dev] Openshift Identity Provider for KeyCloak

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 08:38:12 EST 2017

Once OpenShift v3 online is up and running will it allow users to register
clients so they can use it as a "social login provider"? If so sure let's
add it and have it by default point to OpenShift Online. We need
documentation added as well as testing though.

Testing:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/base/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/broker/SocialLoginTest.java
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/HOW-TO-RUN.md

Docs: