[keycloak-dev] Compiling Keycloak - Could not find artifact

Liam Maruff liam.maruff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:46:09 EST 2017

Excuse me, hit send too quickly. When I use:

mvn install

I receive:

[INFO] Keycloak Jetty 9.2.x Integration TestSuite ......... FAILURE
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:
maven-surefire-plugin:2.18.1:test (default-test) on project
keycloak-testsuite-jetty92: There are test failures.

Regards, LM.