[keycloak-dev] Roles in Client Template

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 08:02:02 EST 2017

I think it can be argued if that makes sense, but the problem is how to
implement it. Other things like scope can easily be inherited when
consumed, while role inheritance would actually require somehow
creating/deleting roles for all clients that use a template. Otherwise it
would be impossible to map the roles to anything (scope, users, composite
roles, etc..).