[keycloak-dev] Community driven documentation for unsupported LDAP vendors

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 09:09:05 EST 2017

My only worry would be that we get more and more questions about various
LDAP vendors as well as PRs that has to be reviewed. There's also a fair
chance that PRs for a vendor we don't support can impact vendors we do
support.

I'd be happy with adding the section in the docs, but we should be slightly
careful about which vendors we list. They should be popular vendors that we
imagine we will potentially support at some point, rather than obscure old
things only used by a select few.