[keycloak-dev] Client Signature Algorithm from SAML Metadata

Caranzo Gideon Gideon.Caranzo at gemalto.com
Tue Jan 17 18:39:15 EST 2017

Hi,

When creating a client from SAML metadata, should Keycloak use the SignatureMethod from the metadata as Signature Algorithm for the client?

I noticed that the Signature Algorithm is always RSA_SHA256 regardless of the algorithm in the metadata file. Is this a bug or it's just the designed behavior?

Thanks,
Gideon