[keycloak-dev] Migrating Examples to Quickstarts

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 10:33:40 EST 2017

Here's my take on it.

"demo" bits (everything in demo-template) should be replaced with the new
quickstarts format. Some of these are already redundant (service, jsp,
html5).

Authz - Pedro is working on RHSSO quickstart / migration

Fuse - Marek is working on RHSSO quickstart / migration

Broker - These needs some updating as they don't work and are not even
included in example DL. Not sure how important these are though.

The rest I would put at the following priorities:

P1:
Cordova
Themes
Cors (maybe the existing quickstarts i.e. services should have explanation
on how to configure CORS instead)
SAML - maybe they should be updated to follow new quickstart format

P2:
JS Console
Kerberos
LDAP