[keycloak-dev] Sending email if the account is temporarily disabled

Plank Martin Martin.Plank at softec.sk
Thu Jan 19 02:18:26 EST 2017

Hi all!

I have a requirement to send an email if an account is temporarity disabled by brute force protection.
It would be nice if the brute force protector fired an event when the account is temporarily disabled and then the event could be processed with event listener. But I don't see any option to create events of custom types. Do you think that creating this type of event is a good idea for improvement?

The other way would be to create my own implementation of BruteForceProtector and EmailTemplateProvider.

Any hints or suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks for your answers
Martin Plank