[keycloak-dev] Stateful per-realm objects

Dmitry Telegin mitya at cargosoft.ru
Thu Jan 19 05:31:49 EST 2017

Hi,

A new login protocol endpoint instance is created each time per-request
(o.k.protocol.LoginProtocolFactory::createProtocolEndpoint). I need all
the instances to have access to a shared, per-realm stateful object.
(Background: I'm implementing OpenID 2.0 for Keycloak using openid4java
library. There, the central concept is ServerManager, a per-endpoint
singleton that stores cryptographic associations and other shared
data.)

Just interested if there's already similar mechanism in Keycloak. It
shouldn't be that hard to implement a singleton registry, but it'd
prefer not to reinvent the wheel.

Dmitry