[keycloak-dev] Test coverage

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 03:50:50 EST 2017

Now that Keycloak 2.5.1 is released we should focus 100% on test
coverage/automation before we get started on Keycloak 3.

I'd like everyone on the team to help out with reviewing test coverage and
creating JIRAs for areas that are not covered. Let's not spend to much time
on this part and I hope we can complete it be early next week.

Once we've got an understanding of what areas that needs expanding on we'll
prioritize and start working on more test coverage, while QE focus on more
test automation.

We only have ~2 weeks set aside to this so let's focus on this and not get
distracted by starting writing more code ;)