[keycloak-dev] NonIDERunListener

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 02:47:41 EDT 2017

I guess it wasn't mistake. Lots of our tests produces big exception
stacktraces and tests have very big logs. But maybe it won't be so bad
now as travis build is divided into multiple parts and the limit is
separate for each part? Maybe we can try to enable it and see how big
logs are and if travis is still ok?

But another thing I was thinking was to increase webDriver timeout to 1
hour when running from IDE. Currently it's 10 seconds. But I am
personally usually want to debug server or adapter when I am running
tests from IDE and I am continuously overriding the system property to
increase timeout. I suspect that people usually run test from IDE when
they develop new test or debug existing test, so having bigger timeout
makes sense?

Marek