[keycloak-dev] NonIDERunListener

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 06:54:55 EDT 2017

I'm working on enabling auth-server-wildfly on Travis. First issue was
amount of logs being generated. I sorted that out by creating a
"LogTrimmer" util. It'll discard output generated during a successful test
run and only print log output generated for a failed test run:

https://github.com/stianst/keycloak/tree/TRAVIS3

Looks like it's working well on Travis:
https://travis-ci.org/stianst/keycloak/branches

TRAVIS3 shows successful runs, TRAVIS-FAULTS shows what happens when there
are failures (I broke a bunch of tests in this branch).