[keycloak-dev] Keycloak, Elytron and WildFly 11

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 04:03:41 EDT 2017

Just to clarify on the Elytron tag, we will be tagging Final in a few weeks
time so late August.

In the meantime if any engineers are working on fixes that need an updated
Elytron tag in either WildFly Core or WildFly I may need to tag another
intermediate CR that they can use.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.