[keycloak-dev] Keycloak 3.2 & Clustering

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:15:26 EDT 2017

Stian,

I haven't tried all permutations.  I'm in general having issues getting
clustering to work 100% in 11, similar to testing I did on 10 to see how to
make KC clustering work in my environment.

The option I'm using is the registration of a datasource to do the
JDBC_PING instead of duplicating the JDBC configuration.  My hunch is that
jgroups is being initialized before the datasource is, and as a result it
can't find the data source.  This implies though that the module itself
isn't available either.

I haven't gotten any TCP based configurations to work, including OOTB.  UDP
at least boots but I haven't tried a two node cluster yet to confirm
replication.

John