[keycloak-dev] Different internal and external URLs

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:20:41 EDT 2017

Hi

I have a weird deployment (if you haven't already noticed).  Since we're
hosted on AWS, internal bandwidth is cheap while external bandwidth is
expensive and nearly 4x the number of requests required (due to ELBs, HTTP
proxies etc).

I wanted to have different public facing URLs for the end user to have vs
what the internal URLs are for keycloak.  So that any request made from the
client app on the server side to the keycloak instances was routed to an
internal hostname instead of the public hostname.

Right now this isn't possible, but I was wondering if there would be any
interest in making such a change, to allow this?

John