[keycloak-dev] Importing credentials via API

Machiel Groeneveld machielg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:20:49 EDT 2017

Hi,

I’m currently migrating a legacy database to Keycloak. I’m importing the users via the REST API. Now I’ve run into the issue that credentials are not stored when the user is created. The code doesn’t seem to invoke any calls related to credentials. The code does exist but is only invoked during the file import (or partial import).

Is it an option to add the credential processing to the UsersResource.createUser() ?

I’ve also created an issue https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5026 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5026>