[keycloak-dev] Htmlunit vs PhantomJS vs Chrome

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 08:58:03 EDT 2017

Ok, so default browser will 99.999% remain htmlunit. That means we do need
an option to specify two browsers. First browser defaults to htmlunit,
second browser needs to default to something that works well with JS
testing. The second browser could default to Chrome headless, but would  be
possible to disable and in that case those particular tests wouldn't run. I
just don't think it's going to be feasible to get all tests to run on
htmlunit. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the latter part and it is
indeed possible to test everything with htmlunit.