[keycloak-dev] Branches for Node.js modules

Vaclav Muzikar vmuzikar at redhat.com
Tue Jun 20 06:57:08 EDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Actually central CI should only test with the latest Keycloak master, it
> doesn't need to test Node.js master against previous KC release

Yes, that's exactly what we do. The community nightly jobs for Node.js are
testing with Keycloak's master branch.
(And of course we have RHSSO jobs which are fired on releases and are
testing the released product version of Node.js adapter and server.)

Václav Muzikář
Quality Engineer
Keycloak / Red Hat Single Sign-On
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.