[keycloak-dev] Proposal of using existing authentication server on behalf of keycloak browser-based authentication

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI takashi.norimatsu.ws at hitachi.com
Tue Jun 27 02:54:37 EDT 2017

Hello.

Previously, I had proposed the feature of delegating authentication to an external authentication server on behalf of keycloak's browser-based authentication mechanism.

I've integrated this feature to keycloak's "examples" packages and send PR (https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4260).
Hope this PR is reviewed and merged as an example for combining some providers to customize keycloak.

Detailed description of this feature is mentioned below.
https://github.com/Hitachi/PoV-keycloak-authentication-delegation

I am now engaging in integrating this feature to keycloak as product-base default providers, but encounter technical problems about writing arquillian. Would someone tell me how to resolve this problem?

[Problem]
- I could not find how to run an external authentication server(application running on wildfly 10) during each arquillian test cases.

After resolving this problem and writing and running arquillian test cases, I'll send PR for this feature as product-base default providers.

Best Regards
Takashi Norimatsu
Hitachi, Ltd.