[keycloak-dev] Adding a validate password endpoint in the Admin API

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jun 27 04:43:36 EDT 2017

I think the flow of allowing admins to set the users passwords are a bit
broken in the first place. No-one should know a users password, but
themselves. A better flow would be to send a password-reset link to users
through email and let them set the initial password themselves.

However, I can see that might not work for everyone so I don't feel to
strongly about not accepting this change. Let's see what others think about
it.