[keycloak-dev] Community extensions and examples

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 17:45:43 EDT 2017

-1000.  But you've already done this with the quickstarts against my
wishes.  You know why, but I'll rehash anyways:

* Examples will get out of sync

* Examples will end up not working

* Examples need to be tied to a specific release as APIs and SPIs change

* Users won't know they exist

* Examples won't pick up IDE refactorings of our SPIs and APIs because
people will forget to include them.

There's really no good reason to have quickstarts and examples in a
separate repo and a separate build other than "Wildlfy does it."