[keycloak-dev] Spring boot 2 adapter?

Ryan Dawson ryan.dawson at alfresco.com
Fri Jun 30 11:05:40 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I’m looking to use key cloak with spring boot 2 (which is currently at 2.0.0M2). I realised that there wasn’t an adapter so I’ve written up a ticket and then submitted a PR (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5098). Apologies for not emailing the list first but better late than never. Presently it’s only working with the embedded jetty and undertow and not the embedded tomcat (the redirectUri fails to get decoded) but I don’t think that’s a problem with the adapter as such as the tomcat config does get applied. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know.

Ryan