[keycloak-dev] Elytron Adapter

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 21:07:49 EDT 2017

I'm experiencing some failures with tests in
org.keycloak.testsuite.adapter.example. For
instance, WildflyJSConsoleExampleAdapterTest. If i deploy js-console
example everything works fine.

Is this a known issue and I can safely ignore ? Even when running against
master (no elytron adapter changes) the test is failing.

If a known issue, which tests should I care most to make sure Elytron
Adapter is functional ?

Regards.
Pedro Igor