[keycloak-dev] logout social providers?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Mar 27 11:53:23 EDT 2017

Both options are quite bad imo. But likely better to prefer security
over usability...

Btv. It looks that currently we never propagate Keycloak logout to
Facebook. And probably it's same for other social networks.

It looks that FB has some possibility how to propagate logout and it's
even able to divide between the cases when user was already logged or
not. There is this for Javascript API [1] and some possibilities here,
which may work for server-side apps too [2] . But it looks that you need
Facebook accessToken to logout.

[1] https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/javascript/FB.logout
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2764436/facebook-oauth-logout

Marek