[keycloak-dev] Keycloak builders

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Mar 30 15:04:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

While writing tests for the quickstarts, we started to create some code
which I believe overlaps with the same thing ClientBuilder,
RealmBuilder...and other do today[1]. I would like to expose these builders
to make people's life easy.

There are some options:

1. Move the builders available here[2] to keycloak-core.
2. Move it to keycloak-test-helper
3. Do nothing and duplicate code that matters into keycloak-test-helper

I know that doing 1 or 2, is just silly if you think about quickstarts. But
at the same time, others can benefit from a more fluent API, to
programatically create users, realms...

Thoughts?

[1] -
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/misc/keycloak-test-helper/src/main/java/org/keycloak/helper/TestsHelper.java