[keycloak-dev] Update to WildFly 11 for 3.2

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri May 5 05:06:45 EDT 2017

WildFly 11 is due to be released before we are releasing Keycloak 3.2.

I would like to upgrade to WildFly 11 Alpha11 now so we can see if we find
any issues with the plan that we will upgrade to WildFly 11 Final before we
release Keycloak 3.2.0.Final.

There's a slight chance that it would be delayed, but in that case we can
simply delay 3.2.

Any objections? Or can I go ahead and upgrade master?

More information about the keycloak-dev mailing list